English
Deutsch
Español
Français
Magyar
Italiano
日本語
한국어
Nederland
Język polski
Português (PT)
Русский язык
简体中文
繁體中文
Türkçe
Church of the holy trinity is a catholic church in the village of druya, vitebsk region, belarus. belongs to the miory deanery of the vitebsk diocese. built in 1643-1646 at the bernardine monastery. - 177583876
Informacje o zdjęciu

Church of the holy trinity is a catholic church in the village of druya, vitebsk region, belarus. belongs to the miory deanery of the vitebsk diocese. built in 1643-1646 at the bernardine monastery.

ID zdjęcia: 177583876
Rodzaj Mediów: Zdjęcie Seryjne
Prawo autorskie: kaznadey

Podobne Zdjęcia